Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

My name is Kai. I'm from St Mary's School and my parents are New Zealanders. I live with my nan. I have four brothers and two sisters.

I am  good at mathematics and reading. I like to listen to music. I am really good at sports. My favourite sport is soccer. My goal this year is to work with people that don't talk to me and distract me from my work. 

I'm looking forward to doing lots of maths and science this year. My goal is to get four goals in soccer. Marshall, my house captain inspires me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kaiarahi my name is Sharron. I like listening to music to. And reading. I am a Year 5 at Pompallier Catholic School, what year are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora sharron im a year six at st marys school

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Kaiarahi,
    I'm Taryn and I am a Year 6. I also like to listen to music.
    What are the colours of your school house groups and what are they called?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.